Guided Grief Journal for Reflections
Grief hurts and is complicated. Grief shows up daily in unexpected ways and profoundly impacts your life. You will miss your person every day.
There is no timetable for grief, and no one should feel pressured to suppress their grief or submit to an arbitrary or imaginary grief timetable.
Grief journaling offers an outlet that requires little of you (only a pen and a journal) and doesn’t require you to verbalize your thoughts, feelings, and emotions unless you want to.
Grief journaling is one way to grant ourselves grace and the safety of a judgment-free space for healing to take place.
This grief journal provides daily writing prompts for reflections to address the emotions, thoughts, and feelings accompanying grief.
“Good-Bye” Came Too Soon… facilitates your healing journey by offering:
- Space for daily self-reflections
- Space to identify support systems
- Space to list 30 things you can do to feel better
- Space to record dreams and visitations from your loved one
- Space for jotting down thoughts about honoring your loved one’s legacy, and
- 25 ways to honor your loved one’s legacy
Make peace with your grief one day at a time with daily reflections and by honoring their legacy.